We go to great lengths to support our accounts and help them succeed! We believe when we have a great product, are well informed and have all the right tools to promote the product effectively, sales will increase. We’ve included the information on this page to do just that.
Key Differentiators about Tootie Pies:
• Handmade from scratch
• No added preservatives or artificial color
• Trans Fat FREE
• 11” pie that serves 10-12 servings
• Pies can be 8-cut for “shared dessert” for 4-6 people
• Shelf-life is one week in a cooler and 180 days in the freezer
• All our pies should be stored under refrigeration after cutting
Click here to see specific details on each flavor of Tootie Pie
General Serving Suggestions:
• ALWAYS CUT ENTIRE PIE WHILE FROZEN/NEAR FROZEN
• After cutting, leave in the pan and portion out as served
• Warming fruit pies is recommended (conventional oven or microwave oven)
• Custard pies are best served chilled or at room temperature
General Plating/Presentation Ideas:
• Nothing beats Tootie’s Apple Pie on a small iron skillet with sizzling butter, caramel sauce and a scoop of vanilla or cinnamon ice cream
• Custard pies are all excellent with a dollop of whipped cream and a drizzle or complimentary sauce (Popular drizzles include: raspberry, caramel, vanilla, chocolate or coffee liquor)
• Fresh berries are especially nice with our Buttermilk and Heavenly Chocolate pies
• All pies can be creatively served in a cocktail/martini glass for small portions and unique presentation.
Marketing Ideas and Support:
For your host stand, counter, or any central area, we offer an 8x11 piece in a variety of forms.
(link to pdf’s of variety of Texas Tradition)
click here to download the Texas Tradition PDF
We offer a variety of table tents that will help promote our pies. We have seen a high percentage of increase in dessert sales when these are used to assist your servers. Here is an order form that will show you the variety we offer
(link to pdf of tent order form)
click here to download a table tent menu sheet
Simply select which tent(s) you would like and give us a desired count. We will mail them directly to you. They are prepared in a way that allows them to be placed in your 4x6 acrylic holders or can be folded and will self-stand on your tables and counters. Call us today and ask for our food service sales department at 210.737.6600 so that we can take care of your needs as quickly as possible.